Jr. Web Designer will support internal technology website and be a problem solver and team player.
Junior web designer to assist in the development of B2B (responsive) websites for employees, vendors, etc.
You won’t just work within WordPress, but be a great visual designer that works end-to-end from concept, ideation, to testing -- all with a user-centered first mentality.
The junior web designer's job duties cover all aspects of creating a website from meeting with clients and assessing their needs, to helping create and maintain the end product.
We wear a lot of hats on this team, and you can expect your duties to include the following:
• Designing UI, workflows, conducting user interviews/research
• Webpage scripting (CSS, HTML, PHP)
• Front-end development (WordPress)
• Determining technical requirements
• Troubleshooting code issues
• Shepherding design principles, style guide, and brand across all platforms
• Copy editing and content creation
1-3 years experience required
• User-centered design approach
• Strong visual design skills with a solid understanding in UX/UI best practices
• Agile across Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, or similar tools
• Multimedia programming and technology
• Content management