One of our large Social Media companies is looking for a Researcher!
- Collaborate with product leadership to test new experiences for advertisers and inform product design and strategy
- Design research studies that drive strategic and tactical product decisions around hardware and software
- Leverage various qualitative research methodologies to answer the research questions of product team
- Partner with other research teams to leverage best practices for different types of research questions
- Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts
- Partner with data science, product marketing, design, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of experience in applied product research (preferably in Ads, Enterprise, Tech, Financial/Health Tech, and related areas)
- Experience working with stakeholders, developing research protocols, executing on those protocols, analyzing data, reporting results, and following through with teams for them to take action
- Prior experience conducting exploratory research, concept tests and usability test; experience with leveraging analytics to inform qualitative research plans
- Clear and concise communication skills. Strong collaboration abilities
- Interviews, product design research, ethnography, human factors and HCI.
Master's Degree is required