- Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company located in Pittsburgh, PA, is in the process of migrating all visual assets for a cloud platform product to the latest version of a new product and need a Sketch virtuoso to help them with this process for 6+ months.
- Create iconography, high-fidelity designs and interactive prototypes to guide design and development.
- Rapidly iterate on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, market dynamics.
- Migrate components from current version of the product to new version, applying an updated stickersheet adhering to the latest version of the product.
- Prepare files to be handed off to engineering (redlining, etc.)
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of products.
- Portfolio demonstrating solid design skills and understanding of typography, color, web design principles, UX/UI design, animation, functionality, and usability.
- Power user in Sketch.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: