- Mountain View
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Partner Program Manager Overview:
Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Mountain View, CA, is looking for a Program Manager to work closely with their team to support approximately 600 global partners, but will support close to 800 by the end of 2018.
About the Program Management Team and Mission: The mission of the PgM team is “to develop and support a global community of certified partners through education, training, and enablement so that our partners and their customers can thrive.” This team works closely with cross functional stakeholders to support and grow the partner program and ecosystem. Key program stakeholders include the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Services. This individual will work closely with the existing program management team to assist with managing the partner network to ensure that partners understand the client's products and so they can continue to grow it efficiently.
- Monthly training, product certification, portal management, forum support, working closely with marketing on brand alignment, the GA Summit, and other marketing initiatives.
- Manage relationships with partners and provide support where necessary.
- Own core program operations such as partner tracking and reporting, reactive support processes and content management.
- Manage relationships with service partners.
- Manage new partner certifications as needed.
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Proven ability to interface and influence Product Management/Engineering teams and partner closely with other cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Someone who exhibits a positive attitude, problem-solving skills, patience and organization.
- You are diplomatic, assertive, agile, proactive, calm under pressure and willing to learn.
- Existing product expertise or willingness to develop deep product expertise to support partners across the GA 360 Suite and/or DoubleClick products required.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: