Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a Web Content & Site Merchandising Producer to join their team!
Web Content & Site Merchandising Producer Become a key contributor in one of our client's consumer groups. The mission is to provide the best customer experience for those who choose to build their system or purchase client products online.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day execution of campaigns, pathing & navigation improvements, offer promotion, and online initiatives. This person is integral to ensuring the maximization of conversion, revenue-per-visit, and margin-per-visit metrics, and is tasked to deliver a high degree of output quality through critical problem-solving skills in a highly ambiguous and fluid environment. It is important that the candidate for this role be comfortable with process improvements, have an excellent attention to detail, and can successfully interact with people at many different levels in the organization. Ideal candidate will have a track record of sales effectiveness, with a strong foundation of effective marketing communications within B2C framework.
Additionally, robust attention to detail, autonomy, and problem solving of highly technical issues is critical. Knowledge of Home & Commercial markets is preferred. They are looking for a strong team player with a positive, energetic and "can-do" attitude.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Working with design team to develop site assets as part of promotional campaigns.
• Candidate should have strength in developing learning content in customer friendly terms to explain complex technology.
• Analyze business trends to optimize operational metrics for the online PC and tablet business.
• Develop and execute a website testing plan to optimize website pages to reduce leakage/bounce rates and improve mix-shift and upsell.
• React quickly and decisively to business pressures to maximize conversion.
• Partnership with brand & sales teams to formulate and execute online merchandising for promotional campaigns, product launches, etc.
• Development of innovative solutions for online marketing campaigns.
• Collaboration on, and project management of, long term site enhancements.
• Participation in cross-functional strategic initiatives.
• The individual contributor has a strong grasp of the online/eCommerce space with excellent project management and communication skills.
• Understanding of PC business across e-commerce landscape and purchase triggers
• Passion for E-Commerce & online sales
• Experience with online experience projects
• Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational agility and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, quickly and thoroughly under multiple deadlines
• Strong eye for detail and organization as well as the ability to focus on the “big picture”