Our large financial services client located in Princeton, NJ is seeking a creative Production Designer for a 6 month contract position, onsite, full-time.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability in production design and desktop publishing but also have the ability to be conceptual and possess a strong online portfolio with good use of white space and typography.
The Production Designer will work on materials for events / sales collateral / web assets. This client is currently going through a rebrand.
This position, reporting to the Senior Design Lead within the Creative Services group, will be responsible for ideation, concepts and development of strategic design solutions for branded events, marketing materials, custom work, publications and packaging solutions. This person must be able to listen, advise and collaborate with their colleagues on the Creative Services team and internal clients to deliver and provide thoughtful solutions. They will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic, creative team and be an important champion and brand steward for the visual brand.
The client culture is relaxed, attire is casual.
- Provide senior-level design and strategic, creative solutions for the brand
- Translate internal business partner objectives into effective designs and toolkits that build brand equity
- Communicate effectively with internal creative services team, internal clients and vendors – strong interpersonal skills
- Image search for custom events and other materials
- Proficient in the creation of print and digital files
- Work in conjunction with the rest of the Creative Services team to ensure brand consistency throughout all materials
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Must be able to work in a corporate environment
Undergraduate degree in graphic design
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
Must be creative, innovative and have a strong design sense
Detail-oriented and self-motivated to develop design solutions
Highly organized, able to manage time well; must be able t
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
o think through entirety of programs and handle multiple pieces simultaneously
Comfortable with custom and concept work and ability to work creatively within the constraints of corporate visual identity guidelines
Proven ability to manage a high volume of projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Power user of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint