- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Christena Peterson
Are you interested in working as an integral part of a mobile product application? Do you enjoy immersing yourself wholeheartedly in what you do? Are you consistent with researching the latest mobile industry trends and news? If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity! Aquent is currently sourcing for a Senior Mobile Product Manager courtesy of one of our prestigious and well-respected, Fortune 500 clients local to the Austin, TX market area. As a Mobile Product Manager, you are responsible for holding down one of the most challenging roles within the organization. You will be responsible for managing individuals from top to bottom, as well as keeping your team motivated. You will also play a vital role where effort is rewarded in building and optimizing the platform for one of our clients fastest growing division, mobile applications!
• Manage the product development product from conception to launch, and beyond
• Establish clear channels of communication with business stakeholders across the company to help identify product needs and requirements
• Provide day-to-day tactical execution of business objectives and provide speedy decisions and recommendations
• Examine consumer feedback and research to stay on-top of potential product enhancements
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (design/marketing/engineers/quality assurance) to successfully launch and deliver on initiatives
• Product life cycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams to implement features/services on time and for greatest impact, analyzing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business.
• Work with engineering and product stakeholders to define product vision for horizontal feature sets that are deployed across all UA digital products, gather relevant research and create detailed product requirement documents.
• Guide executive stakeholders from our apparel business in their digital strategy and product development efforts while you deliver products that grow their business.
• Own shared “platform” products and build shared systems by collaborating with vertical product teams on roadmaps with the goal of accelerating those roadmaps
• Scope and prioritize features based on business and user impact. Generate expected outcomes by analyzing data from existing features, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis. Use this to advise team Directors on long term decision making and roadmap planning.
• Analyze product performance and generate reports on key product performance metrics, while using those metrics to iterate on the product.
• 8+ years of experience in a web/mobile/other software Product Manager role
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools
• Ability to summarize complex problems and present to executive staff in a clear and concise way
• Exceptional organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Understanding of how software development works and how best to interact with engineering and design teams
• Knowledge of project management principles and ability to own multiple products simultaneously, working with our program management organization