- Vienna, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who is organized, autonomous and loves working on multiple projects at once. You will focus heavily on project management and marketing coordination around life-changing products. You will be a part of a revolutionary organization. Commitment to brand, time management and familiarity with standard marketing practices are essential elements to this role.
What skills are required:
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing field or related area
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, communications or public relations (or related field) preferred
- Project Management experience is a plus
- MS Office and/or G Suite experience required
Day to Day:
- Coordinates and implements marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, special events management, advertising, and creating brand awareness.
- Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.
- Prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/