- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
As a Content Associate for 5+ months at a Fortune 500 multi-national company, you will use internal content management systems to build and publish merchandising content that will be accessed by millions of users worldwide. You will be responsible that 100% error-free content appears in the intended place, to the right users at the right time. You will also report any bugs or issues that arise when building or publishing content.
- Building campaigns for the merchandising team using internal content management systems
- Scheduling content to appear in the store at specific dates/times
- Publishing content live
- Verifying content published
- Filing bugs for internal tools systems on behalf of the merchandising team
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in a web or mobile content production role
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong writing skills, particularly in the digital and mobile context
- Strong communication skills and collaborative working approach
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: