Production Specialist / Designer to support Internal Communications group
-ACS: heavy InDesign production work
-MS Office: Word/PPT
-Large Format Document Design + Production (HP 6800 Printer)
As a Graphic Production Specialist, you will have a dual role, responsible for supporting clients through graphic design and brand message support. Creating presentations, ads, banners, posters, social media graphics, web banners and other materials. In the production room, you will be responsible for all aspects of wide format full color printouts, which includes proofreading, conducting quality assurance to ensure accuracy and mounting.
The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project his or her absolute best.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides expertise and guidance in support of product development work to include the following:
- Understand best practices and guidelines for designing within brand standards
- Print design and digital asset experience; development of advertisements, banners, post cards, posters, social media graphics, web banners and other materials
- Create graphic elements (diagrams, flowcharts, conference materials or illustrations)
- Knowledge of file types, web and print requirements, mechanical file output, color modes, font compatibility and other design specifications
- Strong time management skills; work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple assignments and clients at a time and meet all established deadlines
- Troubleshoot native files and find technical and process solutions
- Manage immediate individual work schedule
- Track job numbers, time, and materials usage
- Operation and maintenance of HP 6800 Plotter
- Responsible for large format printing, mounting and installing the products within the facility.
- Also responsible for adhesive displays, CD duplications, banner displays, material inventory, mounting and lamination, and color management
- Perform routine maintenance on printing and finishing equipment as needed
- Keep and maintain inventory, paper, printer parts, and other supplies.
- Generate volume and usage reports
- Fulfill staff print requests. Distribute printed materials as needed.
- Advanced Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office (primarily PowerPoint and Word)
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts or a related field
- 2+ years' experience in graphic design and production in a professional setting
- Highly detail-oriented, independent and well organized