- New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Leading Media and Entertainment Client is looking for Print Designers for upcoming 3 month position in New York City location.
We are looking for a talented Senior Designer to join our client's Creative Team. In this role you will work independently and collaborate with internal designers to create stunning and effective artwork, ensuring the best assets to market and publicize the client's shows.
• Conceptualize ideas that can be used across multiple platforms including social and digital
• Uphold graphic aesthetic, maintaining quality and quantity of work produced
• Follow creative direction and actively participate on any given assigned project
• Act as creative lead on some projects, from conception to delivery, directing the work of peers and vendors while still remaining hands-on
• Conceive and design network print material including advertising campaigns and collateral pieces
• Work closely with Digital and On-Air teams to ensure continuity of design and shared assets
• Create and prepare all print ad mechanicals for final release to publications. Ensure hi-res files are built to specs provided and are suitable for printing
• Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Bachelors degree in art and/or design
-Minimum 5 years experience in latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Mac OS X
-Minimum 5 years experience in creative print design
-Minimum 5 years experience in print (4 color, spot colors, PDF and printer ready files) and print production techniques
-Minimum 2 years design experience in a studio or television / cable network
-Ability to direct third party creative teams
-Experience working in the media entertainment field
-Basic knowledge of After Effects and Premiere a plus Interest and knowledge of pop culture trends
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.