A bold Fortune 500 company located in Uptown Oakland is seeking a Traffic Manager with 1-3 years experience with print media in an agency setting.
Title: Traffic Manager
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Oakland, Ca
Responsible for coordinating various stage in final art process. Communicate with project managers and production artists and ensure deadlines are met. Review incoming requests estimate time line and hand off to appropriate person. Work exclusively with the print team.
- Review incoming requests for completeness and clarity.
- Gather the required assets for the production artists.
- Estimate the time required to complete the request.
- Track resource availability and assign jobs to available resources, objectively balancing the load.
- Liaison with production artists, project managers and management.
- Notify stakeholders regarding the status and priorities of work, especially when encountering issues or delay.
- Provide recommendations for streamlining processes and systems based on continuous improvement.
- Facilitate a team-oriented environment and exercise foresight and initiative in anticipating group’s overall needs.
Ability to support multiple people and work on multiple projects/tasks.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to work well with all levels of personnel.
Experience with Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign is required.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience working in deadline driven environment
- Consumer Product Goods experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field experience