Our giant e-commerce client is seeking a talented, self-directed, marketing manager to generate awareness and adoption of The Client's cloud computing platform through the partner ecosystem. This job is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
This person will be a Marketing Manager within the Partner Marketing team and will be responsible for designing and implementing partner marketing campaigns and content marketing across digital channels.
The ideal candidate is proficient in the following digital tactics and tools: Marketo, paid search and social, e-mail campaigns, social media advertising, SEM/SEO, digital advertising/re-targeting, virtual events (webcasts/webinars) and landing/webpages. This person will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple campaigns at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
Successful applicants will have a passion for data-driven marketing, experience using marketing automation tools and sales CRM systems, and proven ability to create meaningful analyses to determine areas of improvement for further optimization of marketing campaigns and programs as well as for measuring success (ROI).
• Support the creation and execution of joint-partner email marketing campaigns that are designed to accelerate customer adoption of partners’ solutions.
• Manage email requests, builds, and scheduling for the Partner Marketing team.
• Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting.
• Develop, design, and implement landing pages for partner marketing campaigns in Marketo
• Drive planning and execution of joint-partner campaigns.
• Perform continuous testing (e.g. A/B, Multivariate, etc.) to improve campaign performance across all digital channels.
• Analyze campaign performance across multiple dimensions (e.g. audience segment, channel, etc.).
• Report on and optimize key metrics.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
• Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms.
• Proven experience working with social media and search advertising platforms.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to tie marketing programs to ROI metrics.
• The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
• Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player.
• Hands-on experience with Marketo or certification (or comparable automation platforms such as Eloqua, etc.), SalesForce.com, and Adobe CQ.
• Hands-on experience with full lifecycle campaigns utilizing LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Google AdWords (Search Ads/Display Ads).
• Experience executing demand generation campaigns or programs through ecosystem partners.
• Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting.
• Experience constructing messaging and managing demand generation programs.
• Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services.