Digital Marketing Specialist
Develops, executes, recommends and evaluates various digital projects that align with overall business objectives and strategies; these projects will consist of a mix of web/mobile, email, user experience strategies & tactics (as appropriate based on brand & target audience) as part of comprehensive and cohesive digital programs.
1. Creates and manages website content and layouts across web platforms and global websites keeping the user and mobile experience top-of-mind.
2. Develops creative briefs, project proposals and/or project plans according to requirements established by internal business groups, evaluating requests against sound digital practices and system capabilities.
3. Develops manages overall project timelines and associated budgets based on project requests; ensures any risks are evaluated, alleviated and communicated promptly.
4. Executes projects timely, meeting business expectations and coordinating internal or external parties, while also ensuring an optimal user experience.
5. Maintains knowledge of industry standards and best practices to stay ahead of trends and inform business decisions speciﬁc to digital marketing, ensuring the business’ online presences are best-in-class.
6. Consistently monitors overall performance and user experience across all digital channels/platforms for multiple brands, delivering and executing recommendations for improvement to Digital Marketing management or business stakeholders.
7. Partners with web developers to assess and resolve any technical challenges with digital channels, as well as delivering requirements for or helping to test and implement new functionalities on the Company’s full portfolio of global websites.
8. Collaborates with SEO and social digital team to ensure a seamless digital experience.
Job Skills Requirements
● Experience with Content Management Systems and familiarity with Marketing Software Automation tools preferred.
● Developed understanding of business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing practices, digital marketing and customer online experience within durable goods and retail sales channels.
● Understands complex technologies, platforms and tools utilized to manage all digital touchpoints.
● Acute attention to detail.
● Organized with ability to handle multiple projects with limited supervision.
● Well-developed ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related ﬁeld
Minimum of three years of relevant experience, including some experience in sales and/or marketing Experience with online marketing and other areas of digital (email, content, project management) preferred