Our global manufacturing client is seeking an immediate Digital Project Manager for their e-Commerce team in Milwaukee. This position will be until the end of the year, with possibility to become permanent in 2019. In this role, the Digital PM will typically manage, by means of influence, internal resource teams and potentially 3-5 external vendors.. In addition, this role requires the PM to keep informed of, and continuously learn about, the rapidly changing web development technologies and understand how to assimilate these technologies into company's e-Commerce platforms.
- Manage digital project implementations from planning to design, development and execution.
- Provide thought leadership into the design and implementation of web projects. Collaborate with team members, management and key stakeholders to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications/status documents.
- Estimate the resources (vendor and other capital & expenses), as well as participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Secure vendor bids, managing vendor selection process including Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work, as well as oversee ongoing vendor management.
- Draft budget proposals and accountable for full budget management including control of the project scope, resources and quality within budget and schedule..
- Produce and communicate technical and functional documents to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage translation of concepts into working wireframes (prototypes).
- Consistently communicate with design and development teams to ensure all teams are on task with projects and deadlines.
- Provide updates, analysis, risk assessments to business units in form of project review meetings and management presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and device contingency plans.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and industry best practices to potentially be applied on business partner engagements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or related field required along with 2 or more years of digital/web experience, preferably with in a project management / e-Commerce role
Must have a strong understanding of digital technologies and user experience methodologies and maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions. Must have ability to quickly understand new technology concepts.
Excellent oral, written, problem-solving, and presentation communication skills essential along with past experience and familiarity working with Executive level stakeholders. Position requires an extremely organized, detail-oriented leader who is capable of thriving in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Agile, SCRUM and Kanban Project Management training or experience and/or PMP certification a plus.