- San Fransisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Katie Denfeld
- Edit and collaborate on daily short-form video projects for The Client's social media channels
- Manage the entire creative production process, including ideation, production, execution, and post-production editing
- Concept and edit variations of projects for multiple surfaces
- Create text and graphics animations in After Effects that align with brand guidelines
- Provide clear and actionable creative direction to external content capturers
- Ensure high technical quality assurance for all project details start to finish
- Select and license music
- Maintain organized documentation of assets
- 4+ years of creative video production experience, including content capture, post-production editing, and motion graphics
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Basic production sound mixing knowledge
- Proficient in color correction for photo and video
- Experience capturing content in the field independently
- Direct and oversee work of outside vendors, including negotiating and managing project statements of work and supervising projects from conception to completion
- Help identify and vet in region resources including, but not limited to, video vendors, audiovisual service providers and venues
- Experience creating editorial video assets for social media
- Experience in editing across multiple mediums: documentaries, short-form, narrative, music videos
- Experience managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience running small to large-sized projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing external creative and production partners
- Able to build working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
- Able to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Communicate and enforce Instagram visual standards
- Able to create high caliber content with limited resources
- Visual portfolio of published work
- Experience with Photoshop and Lightroom would be preferred
- Background in design or visual communications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.