- Charlotte, NC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is looking for a Mid Level Project Manager to work on a long term assignment with a Fortune 500 company located in Charlotte, NC.
Responsibilities could include:
- Provide overall project management support
- Coordinate and support weekly meeting routines, including set up of meetings, distribution of materials and meeting minutes.
- Own and manage weekly status reports
- Ability to work across multiple LOBs
- Coordinate with agency partners on creation of new materials and updates to existing materials
- Ensure project deliverables are created and delivered on time
- Various administrative responsibilities, as needed
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resume in MS Word format to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration. (No Phone Calls Please)
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!