Jr. SEO Content Strategist (mid level)
The Jr. SEO Program Manager, will collaborate with the digital marketing and business teams. The person
will deliver keyword and share of voice research and recommendations. These recommendations will
be used to help develop, optimize, update, and manage new and existing content.
They will also work closely with the Digital Marketing team to support the SEO Program which includes
continuous optimizations, internal and external link building, metrics and reporting, social media,
campaign, mobile, personalization, A/B testing and event and product launch support.
The program manager should also be able to work through issues with redirects and indexation of the
content by search engines. The ideal candidate will extremely detail oriented, a skilled communicator
and collaborator, and have some analytic and project management experience.
Support all content development with SEO research and recommendations.
Review all content prior to launch to make sure all SEO coding and final content is correct
• Continuously look for errors and issues to fix in order to support SEO program goals and objectives.
• Manage and maintain internal SEO communications with other marketing and analytics teams.
• Assist with the building of SEO amplification programs that drive less work and more results
• Learn SEO tools such as DataPrizm platform, and Botify as well as monitor Adobe/Domo metrics and
analysis for all site content to determine areas for improved optimization.
• Project manage and work closely with SEO Team on all SEO initiatives.
Continuously review and improve overall keyword rankings
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in project management of large projects
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work across departmental teams to maintain and develop a master content calendar for all
• Some knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Positive attitude and proven ability to work cooperatively as a team member, communicate with
others, and share responsibility to work towards common goals.
Advanced knowledge of Google Console
Some knowledge of Adobe Asset Manager and Analytics
Experience optimizing a site for international and mobile keywords
Proven A/B testing experience
Paid search, link building or social experience
Proven experience on enterprise site
Majestic, moz, SEMRush, Conductor, Brightedge, or other SEO tool experience