Our Biotech client Headquartered in San Diego is looking for a Product Manager to assist with the new product marketing and EU Regulation transition. This is a one year contract to hire position and would require 25% travel (some international travel required).
- Working with regional commercial teams to drive prioritization and scoping of products to take through registration
- Lead cross functional product planning workstream and drive planning and scoping of new projects from marketing perspective
- Drive market opportunity assessments and work with regional commercial teams on forecasting and scenario planning
- Collaborate across the organization and drive prioritization of projects and product readiness
- Assess current customers and segments and recommend transition strategies and plans with the implementation of new regulation
- Minimum 5 years product marketing experience
- Prior experience working in regulated markets, preferably IVD and clinical diagnostics
- Proven experience successfully leading through influence in matrixed environment
- Must have strong analytical skills and ability to conduct detailed analysis and connect to larger strategy
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA not necessary but strongly preferred. Masters or PhD a plus.