- Anaheim, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Leading Entertainment Brand is looking for a Digital Producer for 1 year assignment in Anaheim, CA.
The digital producer will facilitate the technical and content objectives for assigned programs. Responsible for scoping projects, communicating with the origin & the development team, and managing these projects from inception through completion. Requires a bachelor's degree. May be expected to have an advanced degree in a related area and at least 3 years of experience in the field.
• Ensure proactive scheduling of all aspects of requests and on time deliverables within estimated duration and resources
• Manage the full life cycle of operational requests from requirements through launch
• Juggle day-to-day tasks and have in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of potential challenges
• Monitor request scope and execute change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made
• Elevate situations that may require Production leadership intervention
• Provide weekly status reports and regular updates to the Production team
• Resource contributors, schedule and oversee the work on requests
• Partner with and motivate a diverse team of resources
• Identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of requests
• Flexible schedule with the ability to ensure accountability for the operation of websites that are functional 24/7; this includes serving as on-call on a scheduled basis, and could include at times responding to emergent situations when not the scheduled on-call
Education Bachelors Degree and Equivalent Experience.
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!