Our Fortune 500 Fashion Retail Client is looking for a Fashion Graphics Designer for their Women’s Print Studio Department!
TITLE: Fashion Graphics Designer for Women’s Tees and Sweaters
DURATION: 4 months+
(Special Note: There will be a few weeks of full-time hours with other weeks fluctuating below. Ideally this person will eventually convert to a Full-time employee after the assignment/trial period.)
LOCATION: San Francisco (on-site with Client)
- Create Graphic artworks based on seasonal creative direction & trends.
- Communicate a clear design point of view and direction.
- Meet with Design team to work through assortment until final sign off.
- Create colorways based on seasonal palette and prepare files for send outs.
- Contribute to the development of seasonal design platforms and concepts by identifying consumer relevant opportunities through market research.
- Understanding of broader design trends across multiple categories and disciplines.
- Sustain effective partnerships with Merchandising, Product Development and Sourcing to ensure products are developed to quality/aesthetic goals.
- 3-5 years of relevant design experience
- Strong Graphic/Illustration (drawing+painting)/Typography skills
- Fashion trend aware from a local and global perspective
- Expertise in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Nedgraphic is a plus
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong team oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities