- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Corey King
For 11+ months at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Mountain View, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the global project marketing and communications team!
- Create and implement best practices across marketing and communications
- Work with the broader Project team on ad hoc marketing and communications requests for collateral, speaking engagements, and lightweight design
- Assist with Project's external speaking, events planning, and execution
- Ensure all communications and marketing materials are on brand and up-to-date across channels
- Lead, develop and execute social media strategy
- Assist with the creation of communications materials, including blog posts, talking points, briefing documents, coverage reports, etc.
- Help to manage and triage incoming media requests
- Help with with product marketing efforts, including naming, positioning, and collateral development
- Be a Project brand expert and train agencies and internal leads as needed
- Oversee Project website project management
- Assist with corporate social responsibility partner management
- Oversee various Project assets and assist in creative production
- Excellent ability to create written communications and marketing copy and materials
- Experience in events management
- Must demonstrate a previous role that requires extreme attention to detail while understanding high-level strategy
- Highly organized individual with good project management skills
- Track record of effectively working with various set of internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude
- Able to work and thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech environment
- Previous experience in marketing and/or communications, ideally in a tech company, strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with media relations
- Experience in or strong understanding of telecommunications industry
- Startup experience
- Lightweight design skills
- Excited about the world of tech and emerging markets
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: