We are looking for a UI Developer to join our team!
The role is long term contract, indefinite, Remote. Talent must live in the U.S.
- Would like someone who has done work in OpenSource
- About 5 + years of experience
- Great portfolio
- Experience with Grommet
- Git/Github, Redux experience
- Functional Programming experience
- Participate in daily work planning sessions via Skype (scrum, standups, backlog grooming, etc)
- Work with design, engineering and project management in an agile fashion to plan and implement new UI features
- Write code to implement new UI features.
- Use project tracking tools such as Jira to track progress of features.
- Work with QA to find and diagnose issues with existing code.
- Create bug fixes to fix reported issues.
- Assign feature work and bug fixes to team members.
- Role is remote - No F2F interaction, Must be a self starter.
- Timezones vary in the team - communication : use chat (HipChat, Skype) - need to be an excellent communicator.
- Agile team environment