- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
Your role, your impact:
You are an experienced program management professional who has driven big, foundational UX research projects with high levels of ambiguity. You can see the uncertainties that slow teams down and help surface questions people didn’t even know they had. You lead teams through challenges, unblock decision making, and provide clarity and direction. You sweat the details. You are a thoughtful and pragmatic decision maker. You will lead a large-scale user research initiative from scoping to completion. You will be responsible for program management process, including program scope, program organization, resourcing, plan development, and risk management
Our client's Research & Design team crafts delightful experiences that make people's lives easier. It's a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, they're discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact work and life for millions of people around the world.
- Define project scope, deliverables, dependencies and key milestones with team leads
- Develop communication plan and review cadence with stakeholders
- Ensure continual alignment with team and stakeholders on program vision
- Proactively communicate scope/schedule changes
- Facilitate collaboration between sub-teams
- Swiftly escalate and resolve program issues if and as they arrive
- Maintain thorough program documentation
- 5+ years as a project manager, program manager, or producer either in a product or service design agency or in-house UX design or research team
- Experience working with UX designers, researchers, writers, product managers
- Ability to lead strategic & operational initiatives with minimal direction and oversight
- Experience with UX research tools, e.g., Qualtrics, Usertesting.com, DScout, Ethnio, Sharpr, etc
- Experience using online collaborative document/project management tools
- Methodical approach to project planning, stakeholder management, and change management
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills amongst stakeholders of various roles and levels
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style
- Extraordinary organization and facilitation skills
- 3rd party vendor management
Founded in 2007, this is a global collaboration platform where content is created, accessed, and shared. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
With 12 offices around the world, this company believes people do their best work when they’re happy and health, so they take good care of everyone who works there. The company culture strives to be a welcoming place for everyone, and they do their best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Rated a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2018, you will be joining a company focused on the future and working with some of the most talented people in the industry!
Please include full legal name on resume and a portfolio link at the top, if applicable.
Background check required.