- This is for a 1 year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment client is looking for a junior-level designer that has the potential to grow into a full-fledged designer based in Los Angeles. If selected you would be working in a combination of both design work and operations support. You would also be a part of the team that is responsible for marketing/advertising campaigns and collateral pieces; direct mail, brochures, posters, out of home, exhibits, basics for broadcast design, packaging, occasional industrial design, web design and corporate identity, logo design and title treatments as well as various other formats to support and promote our clients channels.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Good people and communication skills
- Previous exposure to advertising or marketing design
- Assist creative directors, art directors and designers in their execution of advertising/promotional campaigns across all media – print, outdoor, web and TV
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of projects through coordination with the design team
- Keeping up to date with latest trends in international advertising and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or trade school degree in advertising/design/communications or art.
- 1-2 years advertising/design experience in related fields of study listed above. Portfolio of previous work
- Well versed in Macintosh applications including InDesign, Illustrator, and PhotoShop, Keynote, knowledge of Powerpoint, Word and HTML and web standards a plus
- •Must be a team player and be able to work on several projects under tight deadline and challenging situations