This position will be responsible for managing thought leadership marketing campaigns that engage and resonate with diverse audiences.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Translating B2B marketing strategies into actionable plans
- Leading end-to-end thought leadership program development across channels to achieve success
- Managing B2B programs to deliver targeted cross-campaigns
- Project managing campaign work including rigorous focus on managing timelines, approvals and implementation
- Working with optimization teams to ensure highest impact results and application of learnings from key metrics
- Partnering closely with virtual teams across core groups to ensure projects meet objectives, align with brand standards and follow corporate technology standards
The role is part of Integrated Marketing, a center of excellence (COE) within the overall Marketing organization. This particular team focuses on corporate clients.
A successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to champion change and lead by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Ability to collaborate, solicit input, and incorporate that input into program design
- Respected presence and personal credibility demonstrated through integrity, business acumen, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Robust organizational and project-management capabilities
- Ability to manage third party vendors and digital agencies
- 6+ years of marketing experience
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience leading and managing content programs designed to engage, educate, and inspire diverse audiences.
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Experience with cross-channel marketing execution.
- Experience working across various communication platforms including events, print, online, video, social, interactive, and multimedia.
- Experience with financial services or other regulated industries.