Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank is seeking at Assistant Asset Coordinator to join their team. The Assistant Asset Coordinator provides backup for Short Form Production, which includes marketing groups for various Network Channels, Ad Sales, International and Partnership Marketing. The positions reports directly to the Assets Coordinator and Executive Director of Short Form Production. This position maintains a traffic database, manages archives and distributes digital files via electronic transmission between various creative groups and vendors for use in promotions and other Short Form Productions.
- Manage incoming assets for storage and distribution, including tapes, drives and digital deliveries, and entering the activity in the database.
- Distribute assets to vendor and post houses using various digital delivery systems.
- Copy all Network dailies deliveries (drive-to-drive transfer) to a backup drive for archiving.
- Intake and tracking of Short Form Production shoot material, which will sometimes require special handling for embargo dates and other similar restrictions
- Assist in the ongoing transition from a physical to a digital library.
- Order drives and tape stock.
- Assist in coordinating the Now Messenger dedicated courier.
- Assist in locating the digital assets using JellyRoll, WMLS, MRM, MediaPulse and Mediator.
- Assist in sending digital files via Media MonoRail, Disney SendIt and RelayIt.
- Assist in checking out and implementing new systems for storage and digital deliveries, like Adstream for example.
- Assist in operations using Avid Media Composer.
- Assist in opening Media MonoRail accounts and submitting Vendor Security checks.
- Request in writing deliveries from LAC, our long-term storage facility.
- Assist in loading Micro Content and providing processing assets to social media groups.
- Show excellent judgment when answering requests for assets, making sure the requestor is allowed access to the material and that it’s being sent within the Network's Security department guidelines.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Familiarity with Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere and/or eagerness to learn.
- PC and Mac proficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to extrapolate next logical steps in a technical environment.
- Ability to be supportive and proactive.
- Exhibits a strong natural curiosity and is forward thinking.
TOP SOFT SKILLS/BACKGROUND:
- Strong personality, dedicated, like the work, ability to troubleshoot, organized, punctual
- Technical person
- Experience: media asset management, editing, technically operations, digital media
- Software: Adobe Cut Premiere, Ad Stream- see job description for more.
- Know MAC and PC. All systems on MAC. Advanced computer knowledge
- Experience: 3-5 DOE
- Basic understanding of consumer cameras (like the ones at Best Buy)
- Education: in film in TV