- San Jose, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Nikki Meletio
Top Fortune 500 company seeking Jr. Online Digital Marketing Specialist to join their Social Media and Fashion team.
Social Media Creator
The Social Media Creator is responsible for designing and managing social media content within the Content Studio. Work in a fast paced workplace with to drive engagement and elevate the fashion presence.
• From concept creation to production, manage and design digital marketing materials, including social and video content, that aligns to content strategy
• Understand performance and social engagement from weekly reporting to increase brand awareness, gain followers, and grow engagement
• Identify new digital marketing, design and technology trends and apply to day-to-day execution
• Create and optimize templates for automated/programmatic campaigns
• Animate and design on brand social assets in a compelling and engaging way
• Experience shooting and light editing of still photography
• Art directing small-scale social productions in still and video
• Brand-certified (knows our brand inside and out)
• Socially-savvy (understands what works on social/what native content looks/sounds like)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, or related design/business degree desired
• Proficient in social media platforms and tools including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat.
• Love of fashion and understanding of brands and trends.
• Some video editing experience (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc)
• Graphic design experience with strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Basic HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
• A portfolio is required for all applicants
Prior experience in Retail, E-commerce and Fashion industry.