Job Title: Digital Designer
Location: San Jose, CA – onsite
Top Fortune 500 company seeking talented Visual Designer to join their Social Media and Fashion. We work on homepages, landing pages and emails –which are all direct drivers of revenue.
You are a visual designer that has an eye for stunning design and all of the delicate details that go into that. You are someone who can work collaboratively within a diverse team and can help bring projects to life. You are someone who’s not afraid of design challenges and are excited to jump into new and exciting projects. You’ve got an amazing and robust portfolio of work showcasing some design awesomeness. And last but NOT least, you are just an overall delight to be around, self-motivated and just overall proud of putting out some beautiful design.
• Conceptualize and design multi-channel creative assets (web, email) that are engaging and clean, with a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines.
• Manage multiple projects on an assigned timeline.
• Design traffic drivers including banners, landing pages, emails, and more.
• Must be proficient in Photoshop and have excellent typography skills
• Excellent presentation skills to present ideas and designs in creative reviews
• Strong collaboration skills a must, as candidate will be working closely with various teams of copywriters, designers, site merchandisers, creative director, business leads, and more
• Understand and demonstrate fundamentals of graphic design as it applies to brand, layout, and digital graphic production
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of proven experience working with digital assets and/or campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or equivalent field
• E-Commerce, Social Media, graphic design, Fashion, Retail