Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a Digital Lead Specialist to join their team!
A marketing professional with experience managing digital lead generation campaigns is needed to support US based B2B marketing activities.
In this role, the ideal candidate will focus on supporting demand generation efforts across multiple marketing tactics.
Primary day to day activities in this capacity include:
• Create and maintain lead gen vehicle roadmap
• Create and maintain lead gen launch status documentation and communication
• Schedule 3rd party lead gen strategy setting meetings ahead of agency brief-ins and following agency brief-outs; capture meeting minutes
• Track timelines of asset availability and ensure that all assets will be received two weeks ahead of launch deadlines
• Support agency and program managers in complying with vendor funding requirements for content syndication assets
• Manage content syndication form UX; monitor content syndication form field connections between media partners and lead routing partner to ensure no errors
• Error check rejected leads
• Work with teams to ensure proof of execution is provided to correct parties and route invoice requests
• Capture QBR meeting minutes and any documents shared by media partners; archive everything to be shared with other teams
• Track and optimize make-good process for campaigns that may have under-performed
• Work with CRM to align on key priorities, list delivery and deadlines
• Reviewing dashboards & reporting to KPI’s, share what is working/what is not
• Propose remedying actions/testing for activities falling short of KPI’s
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• +3-5 years experience in marketing, with at least 1 year of that time working with digital lead generation campaigns
• Proactive, responsive, and customer-service oriented with a sense of project ownership/accountability and excitement to learn new skills
• Experience in B2B digital marketing - lead generation experience preferred
• Working knowledge of online platforms and best practices
• Exhibited track record of generating marketing based leads for sales makers
• Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into key learnings/impacts
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• A keen drive for results
• Program management experience
• Ability to thrive in cross functional team environments
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to navigate through ambiguity
• Strong analytics skills
This position will be part of a dynamic team of 13 people. They will work closely with direct and cross functional team members on a daily basis and is a critical team member for the success of our lead generation campaign, including individuals leading B2B online advertising, paid search, paid social, email, and direct mail efforts.