Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Mountain View, CA is looking for a superstar marketing writer to help execute content and editorial marketing activities for two products for 12+ months. They are looking for a talented Marketing Writer to help develop materials that will educate and engage their customers, prospects, and partners with fresh, insightful and compelling content. The content you create will fuel thought leadership, build credibility and brand awareness, and drive engagement and nurture prospects.
They are looking for a candidate with strong written communication skills and an innovative approach to content creation across a variety of media. The Marketing Writer will be responsible for researching, creating, writing, managing, and executing a content development that grows the brand and ensures content is consistent in quality, tone and style, and is properly optimized across all marketing channels. He/She will also be responsible for managing the editorial calendar and ensuring editorial consistency across our marketing efforts.
-Working with The Client's thought leaders, subject matter experts, and leadership to execute a content strategy designed to help reach relevant audiences
-Developing new, and updating existing content, creating innovative ways to engage various audiences and deliver even greater value
-Manage editorial calendar and oversee editorial process across multiple teams and channels
-Manage copywriters and editorial pieces across the team to ensure cohesive voice and tone across all work
-Implement and optimize content processes and guidelines (including scalable content models, messaging strategies, metadata schema, and taxonomies)
-Understanding personas of our target audience and aligning content to each point in the customer journey
-Ghostwriting, guest contributing
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred.
- Experience working with individuals at all levels across the company and in the industry including product management, product marketing, corporate communications, education, and sales.
- 6+ of content marketing experience, and 3+ years of experience as a writer and/or editor.
- A proven track record in content marketing, preferably in business or technology sectors.
- The ability to write clean copy and edit to The Client's style guide.
- Experience managing editorial process and driving editorial consistency across multiple teams and channels.
- Strong storytelling ability and excellent written communication skills, with a focus on business writing.
- Experience with building research instruments/surveys with third parties and analyzing results.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
Nice to Have:
-Team player with a positive attitude