- Round Rock, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
- Builds demand generation plan for all products within a segment.
- Utilizes knowledge of all product lines within a segment to create and manage product launch and transition plans.
- Manages product demand plan throughout entire product and customer lifecycle.
- Manages demand plan to prevent excess lead times as well as shortage/excess production levels.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives.
- Product Marketer - Data Center Power and Cooling Success in this role will depend on the self-starter that takes ownership of the role; driving cross-functional initiatives that enhance The Client's ability to articulate the core value of the Data Center Infrastructure Partner's solutions and how they align to The Company's core strategy.
- Subject matter expert in Data Center power and cooling
- Proactively promote mind share of the DCI Partner with Company sales makers
- Represent the Partner at internal and field sales events as needed
- Assist in development and execution of program events and spiffs
- Coordinate and deliver training to Company sales teams on how to best position the Partner's solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams (services, marketing, sales, etc.) to position solution offerings appropriately
- Coordinate with the Partner's Company Channel Team to identify measurable objectives each quarter and execute on activities needed to achieve said goals
- Represent The Company at relevant Partner events
- Assist sales teams with customer facing conference calls & presentations
- Assist with and track deal registrations
- Manage quoting process and pricing guidance for the Partner's solutions
- Pipeline development and tracking
- Provide operational support (order escalation, reporting, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in technical sales, product marketing or related roles with Power and Cooling experience.
- Strong cross-functional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize & perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, business and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Our client offers so much! Work in a corporate setting for a major technology company, but have the feeling that you’re in an agency. How do they do that? Check this out:
They offer flexible schedules to promote work/life balance. Need to pick drop the kids off at school before getting in? No worries! They get it!
They understand that although you’re freelancing, you’re still interested in growing your career path. They invest in learning & promote creativity on their projects, teams, and with individuals. Freelancers are included in things like team off-sites. Not something you see every day!
They recognize freelancers as members of their teams who are helping to get the same projects across the finish line. There’s no separation here. You’re part of the team! They’ll tend to offer up permanent conversion to most freelancers after an extended period of freelance.
They encourage growth beyond your job title. They understand that value comes from growth, and the growth is a 360 degree thing. Interested in enhancing your current skill set with complementary skills? This is the place! They allow work on projects outside your core competencies, in order to build new strengths.
Have no fear that you’ll fit in here. They make it work, and accept you as part of the team!