- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Erikah Miller
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a Presentation Designer/Specialist on a 6-month basis.
Will support the design of print and digital needs:
- Strong data visualization (charts/graphs) preferred
- Will be supporting various projects including brochures, single sheets, presentations, and will support production of assets for email campaigns and landing pages.
- Experience with developing PowerPoint presentation designs is strongly preferred.
- Will be creating designs as well as working off of templates.
- Should be proficient in MAC.
- Will perform asset production for web pages, email, and paid media is a nice to have
- *Seeking candidates with financial services experience.*
- Creates new print/PDF materials and presentations based on established templates and/or brand guidelines
- Updates existing materials and presentations with new content and data
- Builds compelling charts and infographics to bring investment concepts and ideas to fruition
- Researches and selects appropriate stock photography; retouches photos as needed
- Designs and modifies icons to support content and infographics
- Prepares and packages files for print vendors
- Prepares presentation and notes files for use in meetings and webcasts
- Prepares charts, infographics, banners and other assets for use on the web
- Assists with graphic production and other tasks as needed
- Assists other designers and graphic productions artists as needed
- Works within established brand guidelines
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation and accuracy
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible within deadline-drive due dates; ability to work within established brand guidelines
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; demonstrates the initiative to work and learn independently and proactively contribute to department goals
- Requires at least 5-7 years of relatable experience
- Requires experience with both Mac and PC platforms
- Demonstrates a software proficiency in: InDesign (advanced), Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (intermediate), Microsoft Excel (intermediate, primarily charting), Illustrator (intermediate; charting, info graphics, and icons), and PhotoShop (Intermediate; photo retouching and manipulation)
This client is one of our largest financial services clients. But don’t let that stop you from reading further!
We place so many freelancers here who consistently tell us its one of the best places they've worked. Why? The teams, the culture, the management, and most recently, the client’s willingness to recognize that it was important to step up to the digital demands of the marketplace:
A new CMO and high level digital leadership that have transitioned in from top technology, retail and CPG companies
Transitioning their marketing structure to Agile methodology to be able to deliver valuable content to its audiences faster
They even followed this up with a floor remodel, to support the methodology, creativity & collaboration
We hear often that the constant here is change. The company is consistently trying new approaches that they think will improve not only their product offerings but the worklife as well. If you’re used to “going with the flow”, this is a great opportunity for you!
These are key elements to be able to walk away with and add to your resume, especially if you’re coming from a traditional marketing structure. What a great way to help transition your career in this trending direction!
- Updated Resume
- Samples (portfolio link NOT sufficient)
- NEED to see: charts, tables, graphs, annual reports, presentations, infographics, etc.