- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
We are seeking a Production Designer to support Our Team with the execution and management of a variety of deliverables across all our existing and future products. While you will be collaborating with a broad team of design specialists, engineering, and product management, your main partnership is with Visual Design. A passion for design systems, processes, documentation, and attention to detail are a must. The ideal production designer is a highly organized, hands-on, perfectionist who enjoys the technical details of design and is able to effectively collaborate across multiple teams & projects.
- Online or digital portfolio of work
- BA degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Web Design, New Media or related field; or 3+ years equivalent practical experience in a design-related field
- 5+ years of experience in a variety of design tools such as Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud applications (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience designing for web and mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Experience designing icons & illustrations using an established visual language
- Familiarity with accessibility design guidelines and internationalization
- Superior organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize assignments, and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation
- Highly detail-oriented and thorough
- Strong understanding of visual design fundamentals, branding, and typographic principles
- Team player who will pitch in wherever their needed and take initiative to follow through on all phases of production
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: