- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- posted by:
- Elizabeth Bennett
This is a full-time internal staff position with Aquent Studios focused on growing our Bay Area clients. The Account Manager will work primarily from home, but must be available to spend at least one day per week on site at client locations in Silicon Valley and San Francisco. Aquent Studios is not just another agency. We combine design, technology, and operational expertise to deliver tactical marketing with creative excellence. Aquent Studios picks up where our client's Agency of Record leaves off, providing the client with an efficient, highly economical way to produce the marketing collateral needed to move their message forward. From dynamic websites and custom software, to packaging design and multimedia, we deliver award-winning creative that reflects the client's brand’s integrity, while reducing costs and accelerating production.
The main objectives for this role are:
- New Business Development - Subject Matter Expertise (SME) – Align with Aquent Studios business development efforts by providing marketing operational expertise to advance new prospects to clients. This involves assessing the prospective client’s current situation, determining how our service offerings match the client's needs, defining the specific delivery model and leading implementation of the solution with the new client.
- Account Expansion - Align with existing Aquent Studios clients and Aquent service and delivery teams to establish and build relationships with clients by assessing the prospective client’s current situation, determining how our service offerings match the client's needs, defining the specific delivery model and leading implementation of the solution with the existing client.
- Drive business growth throughout assigned accounts: through existing and new relationships
- Create client service delivery models for new client engagements. Assist in scoping and estimating new projects and engagements.
- Partner with sales team to advance key sales targets and develop custom client solutions to acquire new clients for Aquent Studios
- Work with delivery team as an escalation point in solving delivery problems: diagnosing problems, offering solutions, obtaining buy-in and implementing solutions
- Accountable for adherence to all client business and contractual requirements
- Maintain, monitor and report on metrics (including utilization, accuracy against estimates, project costs, cost avoidance, on-time percentages, error rates, and customer satisfaction) to meet or exceed service level agreements.
- Work with delivery team to analyze data to identify specific opportunities for improvement in process and/or quality
- Establish and monitor vendor/supplier management process
- Work with VP to set annual department goals and objectives
- Meet with senior executives, product managers, and marketing managers to strategically define and develop marketing initiatives
- Creative agency experience in client facing roles, with specific experience identifying business development opportunities and a successful track record building accounts
- Demonstrated skills in developing and implementing enterprise solutions with large corporations
- Direct management experience of team comprised of 10 or more. Experience managing a client-dedicated creative team (internal or outsourced) is a significant plus.
- Senior level experience in a creative environment with previous experience managing B2B or internal communications in a corporate environment
- Strong people management and customer /account management skills
- The ability to assess workloads/project volume and resource needs to maintain optimal utilization rates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills and ability to effectively articulate ideas to client management and stakeholders
- Experience in building/implementing effective processes. Proven track record of showing improvement in cost, quality and cycle time metrics in a creative environment is a significant plus.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Google Apps, WebVantage or Robohead is a plus.
- Commitment to quality and expertise to recognize and require an uncompromising level of performance
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation offered - AKA vacation when you need it
- Free use of company's beach houses in Hawaii and Florida
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com