- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
Based on your digital content retailing experience you will:
- Manage and launch effective online features and promotions with a high emphasis on price promotions and content giveaways.
- Bring strong digital retail instincts, sharp analytical abilities, and impeccable oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to prioritize, meet critical deadlines, and take on challenging tasks with enthusiasm and a problem-solving mindset.
- Have a strong understanding of the US and global games ecosystem.
- Possess a high degree of comfort and flexibility when working cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, engineering, and other teams to develop an innovative user experience.
- Enjoy working both independently and collaboratively to develop new content experiences and scalable merchandising processes.
Top 3 Weekly Responsibilities:
- Support planning and execution activities for seasonal Store promotions
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive Google Play campaigns
- Prepare internal and external communications and performance reports
- Must demonstrate a strong inclination for mobile content and technology
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Preferred backgrounds include but not limited to Digital Sales, Merchandising, ECommerce Specialists, Analysts, Digital Ads and Monetization, and Program Managers.
- Additional language(s) a plus
- Mobile or console gaming background a plus
- Previous digital sales, promotions, campaigns highly preferred.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: