- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- Manage outside development agency and resources under the guidance of the Lead Program Manager.
- Define tactical requirements and scope for deliverables, and help to reinforce production best practices from briefing to launch.
- Own project schedules for multiple concurrent work streams and inform stakeholder communication.
- Experience with UX/UI design, content development and management, web and/or mobile app development, QA and UAT.
- Global experience and ability to work in fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Familiarity with SDLC.
- Experience with bug tracking.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- UX/UI design and/or technical project management experience.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: