- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
The Rich Media team works with the nation's largest media agencies to run ads for large brand advertisers on the leading web properties. Our ads are among the most engaging on the internet and utilize the most innovative display formats technically possible. This position is within the Rich Media (RM) Client Services team. It requires creative problem solving in a fast-paced environment. This role is unique and requires an unusual blend of client service and technical troubleshooting skills. You will work closely with Rich Media Campaign Managers, Publishers, and Product Management as well as other internal escalation teams. As an additional service to our DFA clients, the publisher relations team will manage, troubleshoot, and suggest best practices for ad serving. The role requires providing technical support, internal and external communication in a fast paced environment, and making suggestions to Publishers based upon your Rich Media expertise to prevent future live issues. The ultimate goal is to work with publishers and media agencies to educate them on best practices and RM standards.
- 3-5 years leading your craft in a design agency or product organization, across research, strategy, and design disciplines.
- Experience working with other product thinkers, stakeholders, designers, and executives to evangelize an empathetic, human-centered approach to business and design challenges.
- An ability to translate insights into experience ideation.
- Proven ability to solve complex challenges through research and design, develop prototypes of concepts through user journeys and scenarios
- Experience designing research materials such as screeners, discussion guides, and usability journeys
- Experience with a breadth of qual and quant research methodologies including ethnography, surveys, field research, workshops, focus groups, concept testing, usability studies, stakeholder interviews, etc.
- Portfolio exemplifying a workflow that has solved complex challenges through research, synthesis, and design, resulting in meaningful and impactful solutions.
- Experience thriving on your own and in an ambiguous, fast paced environment.
- A passion for the process of solving complex challenges through a human centered approach.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: