Our Fortune 500, Framingham based client is searching for a Marketing Specialist for a long-term (7+ months) position.
This position will support Marketing Operations Manager in partnering with both Marketers (end users) as well as IT in administrating, supporting & maintaining key Marketing technology.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Assist in managing and administrating key Marketing technology
• Be the SME on the implemented tools and be the first line of support for user queries
• Lead administration and continues improvement of new tools and technologies for Marketing
• Participates in cross-functional teams providing technical expertise on issues involving marketing tools and databases.
• Delivers marketing requirements to IT team for tool enhancements
• Collaborates with technical resources to plan and design marketing’s technical infrastructure and integrations to ensure the procured tools are properly implemented and integrated for Marketing.
• Provides regular training on tools, systems and processes.
• With respect to the first major initiative i.e. Digital Asset Management
o Support operations manager with the implementation and adoption of the Digital Asset Management System
o Maintain metadata and taxonomy models, evaluate possible changes on an ongoing basis, understand and enforce legal issues around asset use.
Key Performance Indicators:
• % Adoption among the target use base
• % Business needs met through the tool(s) implementation
• % Implementation on/under budget
• % Ontime resolution of implementation issues
• Four-year college degree or equivalent experience required
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Active listener with attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Forward looking with a holistic approach
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• 3+ Years of Marketing Operations experience including implementing marketing technologies such as digital asset management, campaign management, and content management at a large-scale.
• Familiarity with cloud-based campaign management, content management, digital asset management software
• Proven track record of collaborating and building consensus across teams, both internal and external
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders in a rapidly changing and deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff; highly developed writing skills needed to synthesize information for management reports and presentations.