- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Service Designer with experience working on organizational design and deep strategic process / systems design. This role is working for a Fortune 30 client with a fabulous, successful manager in NYC. Just as Sherlock Holmes has his magnifying glass with him at all times ~ this Service Designer must have a human centered lens in her/his back pocket everyday! If you have the ability to take that UX lens and apply it to complex systems and processes then this could be a great role for you!
QUICK APPLY: Send resume to email@example.com
As the Service Designer you will:
- Work with talented designers, process managers and engineers in a highly collaborative, supportive environment
- Craft and uncover user journeys for our systems and processes
- Develop deep insights and find opportunities of improvement.
- Make recommendations for forward-learning changes to be made
- Take research findings and translate them into definitive, actionable changes to contribute into process design work
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end associate and customer experiences
Skills needed to be successful as the Service Engineer:
- Hand on experience with putting these principles into practice: User-Centered, Co-Creative, Sequencing, Evidencing, Holistic.
- Experience in organizational design and system design
- Experience planning and facilitating workshops around process and organizational alignment
- Experience in empathy driven research
As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience. They are Fortune 40 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly pay check