TITLE: Assistant Designer for Women’s Bottoms
LENGTH: 3 months +
One of our biggest and most popular denim clients is looking for an Assistant Designer for their Women's Bottoms team!
Skills and Competencies:
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production.
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images - preferred.
- Experience with Adobe imaging software, especially Illustrator
- Experience with PLM is a big plus!
- Ability to be agile in a fast-paced environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, paints and brushes, or computer-aided design equipment.
- Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform with customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
- Coordinate the look and function of product lines.
- Confer with engineering, marketing, production, or sales departments, or with customers, to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products