Our global manufacturing client is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to lead the ongoing development of their Salesforce.com deployment. The Marketing Cloud Specialist will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new marketing campaigns and marketing automation strategy. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce.com analyst. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day campaign management, configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our marketing automation platform.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud environment.
- Manage data feeds and other integrations with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests including campaigns and marketing automation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and continually optimize campaigns for performance.
- Executes configuration and programming through customized standard and custom object fields, page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules. Develops and maintains Visual Force pages, Apex classes, AMPscript and triggers within the platform.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Has experience managing campaigns and strategy across multiple departments of business
- Ability to complete full life cycle implementation
- Ability to manage email campaigns and journeys
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud administrator
- Saleforce.com Marketing Cloud certified required
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity on-site in Kohler, with option to work out of Milwaukee office after initial training period