Our client, a well-known consulting company, is looking for an experienced Cross Marketing & Communications Planning & Operations manager to help support marketing efforts for their strategic accounts. This is a freelance, long-term (open ended), opportunity with the ability to work remote.
What will success in this role look like? This person needs to be comfortable working with very senior executives – this is a high visibility role. Ability to work independently and be proactive with limited guidance doing a wide variety of tasks. Contribute to team with new ideas and comfortable with fast pace of change.
• At least 2 years experience
• Excellent business acumen
• Advanced Project Management experience
• Advanced knowledge of operations, planning, performance management and financial reporting
• Advanced analytical, data analysis and reporting skills
• Excellence in producing insightful reports, decks
• Relationship building, influencing and collaboration skills
• Global outlook and ability to work across entities and countries
• Executive presence and influence
• Excellent Excel, Powerpoint, Word skills
• Good writing abilities
Marketing & Communications planning and process management
• Support the annual integrated planning process for Marketing & Communications, ensuring marketing and communications plans are produced and updated overall and for each major part of the function. Become a SME in Integrated Planning tool (currently Smartsheet)
• Manage 19 Marketing & Communications policies and work with policy owners to comply with policy guidelines and update as needed
• Work on efforts to design & document most critical M&C processes. Identify process improvements and manage the redesign of key processes as appropriate.
• Work closely with Planning Lead to develop and execute Talent Initiatives (eg. intern and new grad program development)
• Support newly defined Budget and Forecasting process development and infrastructure
• Manage cross-M&C Initiatives framework and reporting
• Own organization structure tool & chart management and keep organization views up-to-date