Our eCommerce giant is looking for Site Merchandising Manager!
We are looking for a highly-motivated and results-oriented Site Merchandising Manager to support various online marketing initiatives across electronics, home, and oversees food & beverage, health & wellness, and household essentials. This role will lead and execute the creation of website content strategy and plans that are synergistic with our brand goals. This role will work primarily with Site Merchandising but also with multiple cross-functional teams to support initiatives that requires a broad mix of work. This role will contribute to the success of campaigns and various member experiences on the site. This role will achieve success through persistent follow-through, strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to work across multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans
- Develop and plan the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of departments and campaigns
- Identify and establish department, category, or campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
- Analyze and utilize online metrics to use as the basis for content optimization which will drive traffic, demand, and conversion
- Collaborate with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies
- Provide direction to creative and content design teams
- Provide guidance, expertise and leadership within Site Merchandising team
- Oversee the day-to-day site maintenance, categorization and sequencing to optimize product performance to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
- 4+ years of experience in a complex environment
- 4+ years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in Retail, Web and/or eCommerce a strong plus
- Proven ability to manage and lead diverse groups of individuals in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining flexibility
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics, or Adobe Analytics
- Great communication, highly collaborative, managing people and relationships
- Organizations project management prioritization
- Ideal Background Site merchandise or Buying can be helpful/Site merchandise- commence