- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
* Entering data from source documents within time limits
* Compiling, verifying accuracy, and sorting information for entry
* Review and obtain further information for incomplete documents
* Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Computer experience / familiar with Google Sheets and other computer programs
- Attention to detail
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, and manage time efficiently
- Experience in identifying and improving issues in processes, and suggesting user-focused improvements.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: