Are you a self-starter who enjoys brainstorming and coming up with creative concepts to increase social media awareness? Do you enjoy conceptualizing and creating brand storytelling for organizations to capitalize on? If this sounds like you, then you are probably a Social Media Content Specialist! Aquent is currently sourcing for a creative and ambitious Social Media Content Specialist for one of our prominent, Fortune 500 clients local to the Durham, NC market area. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for all things "social media related" and can collaborate effectively with our brand teams to develop breakthrough programs to achieve our clients business objectives. If you have experience executing successful social media campaigns, are addicted to mastering new social media platforms and tools, and have great instincts for what makes people like and share, this role could be a perfect match!
- Create posts, pins, tweets, snaps and more
- Concept, design, write, shoot, and post.
- Play a key role to help ensure the brand is cohesive across the entire brand experience. This includes sharing/leveraging assets, ensuring creative connectivity between vehicles.
- Create “creative briefs”
- Manage workflow according to schedules and timelines.
- Provide ongoing input about process and organizational opportunities.
- Design, social media, writing, and content-creation skills.
- Set up a shot: prop, light, frame, and direct talent.