Our large financial services client located in NYC is seeking a Digital Product Owner for a year-long contract assignment. Onsite and full-time.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic digital Product Owner to bring drive personalization of our lending Portfolio. You are inspired by a fast-paced, cross-functional, cross-BU environment. You will effectively engage multiple stakeholders and key business partners to define the roadmap and strategy for personalizing lending. You will change the way lending is presented in our channels, support lending efforts across the Company, and prove value back to our customers and to the Blue Box. You will demonstrate the value of our product to leaders across the organization, establish new use cases to expand or enhance the personalization strategy, strengthen digital engagement with customers, and fortify our capabilities. You are the face of Lending Personalization.
With a Customer First approach, some of our core goals include driving customer engagement, loyalty and revenue. Our product owners are often at the center of it all, connecting the dots, driving the company vision and the core day-to-day.
• Define your product vision and your roadmap by working with leadership, key stakeholders, and partners
• Drive global development for experiences with millions of daily views, partnering closely with both Lending and the Web, Mobile, and Push channel teams
• Work closely with technology teams to develop, test and deliver features and services
• Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
• Set the vision for lending personalization, working in tandem with data scientists and technology partners to deliver personalization engines to achieve that vision
• Communicate the vision of the product, its impact to marketing and other content, and the high-level business needs to leaders across the organization
• Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, support multiple workstreams at once, and manage through change
• 3+ years of Product Development experience or working closely with technologies or digital products
• Ability to articulate product functionality and complex concepts to a wide array of audiences
• Curiosity and hunger to know how things work, and ability to use that knowledge to make connections and find opportunities for innovation and change
• A strong passion for the customer, with ability to think through all aspects of a situation and generate possible courses of action
• Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
• Inherently inspired by partnering across functions, levels and business units, as well as the strong organizational skills necessary to do so
• Experience working with personalization or data science a plus
About the group:
As one of the enterprise teams, Enterprise Digital & Analytics (ED&A) works closely with colleagues across the entire company to drive growth and further differentiate Amex in a competitive marketplace by accelerating our digital products and services. Within ED&A, the Enterprise Digital Membership Experiences (EDME) team focuses on the core customer experiences, including Web, Native App, SMS, Email and Push. The team develops and scales across the enterprise high-impact, mobile-centric and personalized digital experiences across the customer lifecycle and adapts to the evolving needs of our Card Members, merchants and other partners. Personalization achieves these goals through targeted content which is presented to the right customer, at the right time, in the right channel.