- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our client is a large bank in Wilmington, DE and they are looking for a Brand Reviewer to join their in-house advertising agency for a 12+ month contract role, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The in-house advertising agency, provides comprehensive account, creative and production services in support of Direct Marketing, Collateral Development, Card Design, Associate Engagement, ATM, and Digital Capabilities. This Brand Reviewer position will report to an Account Manager, and partner with the Bank's Brand team on brand review for multiple lines of business.
Daily Responsibilities of the Brand Reviewer:
• Provides Brand review of marketing materials in support of internal Marketers
• Learns and understands the company brands; follows the Brand guidelines to accurately and consistently represent the Brand across all creative outputs and channels
• Facilitates communication with Marketer and Brand team for successful completion of reviews
Required for Brand Reviewer:
• 4-year college degree
• 1-3 years of experience as a Proofreader or Brand reviewer
• Project Management or Reporting experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage to deadlines
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!