- Englewood Cliffs NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Leading Media and Entertainment Client is looking for a Digital Producer to work 6 month position in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
Looking for a talented Associate Web/Video Producer who will be responsible for working with Editorial and Video teams to produce high-quality, timely and innovative video and text content.
- 2+ year experience in writing, producing, and/or editing in News or Internet related field including the ability to perform in a high-volume, deadline oriented environment and fluency with word processing software .
- Familiarity with content management systems or the ability to quickly learn new systems a plus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed, including mornings, evenings, and/or weekends when necessary.
- BA in related field desired 2+ years of experience at large online content destination
- Digital video production experience, along with working knowledge of online content management systems (CMS) Ongoing knowledge of and interest in the business world and financial news is preferred.
- Solid understanding of web standards, design and usability, and common web and application architectures
- Knowledge of television production process is helpful
- Able to operate DSLR cameras and use lighting equipment a plus Experience with Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere editing software a plus
- Day-to-day publishing of numerous videos on a quick turnaround basis
- Work side-by-side with video editors to rapidly turn around broadcast and digital original clips
- Ability to watch interviews and identify key elements for video descriptions and roundups, generate copy, and add relevant video clips.
- Identify opportunities to creatively optimize broadcast TV content for use on digital and social platforms
- Find video to program and embed into relevant text stories and send to social platforms
- Set-up live streams and monitor for breaking news opportunities
- Collaborate with TV producers to expand the brand and video content on the website, and create compelling new ways to present
- Write text pieces to accompany newsworthy/buzzworthy videos
- Pull archival footage to identify opportunities for original video content
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.