- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our client is a large bank in Charlotte, NC and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Product Manager to join their digital marketing team for a 12+ month contract role, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Digital Marketing Product Manager role is responsible for driving the execution of online marketing programs, focusing on deposits.
Digital Marketing Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop digital marketing campaigns to drive online traffic, consideration, and sales to prospects and existing customers.
• Leverage online channels, including mobile and desktop paid search, social, email, ATM, and placements on website and the mobile app.
• Integrate closely with product marketing to provide input on overall marketing strategy.
• Partner with teams inside and outside the organization, including segment marketing, product, eChannels, media, and agencies, to ensure integration and innovation.
• Develop test and learn opportunities to improve performance.
• Regularly review and understand campaign performance in order to optimize and make strategic decisions.
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!